Is Acute Hepatitis C and Chronic Hepatitis C Bothering You?

Is Acute Hepatitis C and Chronic Hepatitis C Bothering You?

Hepatitis is a viral infection caused due to HCV (hepatitis C virus). This is a liver infection which is tremendously difficult to eradicate the infec

What are the Benefits of Massage Therapy?
Repair and Heal Your Body through Sleep
Fitness is Important Whatever Your Profession is

Hepatitis is a viral infection caused due to HCV (hepatitis C virus). This is a liver infection which is tremendously difficult to eradicate the infection and the virus. This infection is continual and can even cause liver failure. When the body is infected with the virus there are no symptoms at first. So, newly infected people fail to clear the virus and remain infected for long. Hepatitis C is basically swelling of liver. It’s unusual disease because it’s mostly hidden. It the can even take a complete year for you to realize the symptoms.

Is Acute Hepatitis C and Chronic Hepatitis C Bothering You?People with Acute Hepatitis C pass dark urine, queasiness, severe tiresomeness-these are the very first symptoms of this infection. Only 25% people have a tendency to make progress once they obtain the cure. The rest of 75% people will get into chronic hepatitis C.

The difficulty in the chronic Hepatitis C is that people who are suffering from the same have no same symptoms or condition. This virus can remain inactive in the body for many years. Some people even don’t have any ill effects at all. When the disease is dormant there are no signs of liver damage. Some people have instantly recognizable symptoms. These people often feel exhausted all the time, they find food flavorless and have frequent diarrhea. The urine is extremely dark and feces extremely tight. And there is the continual fever. Other symptoms are:

  1. Vomiting
  2. Tenderness in the chest.
  3. Pain in the stomach.
  4. Yellowish eyes signifying jaundice.
  5. Extremely high release of the liver enzyme.

One of the most horrifying results of hepatitis C is damage of the liver. This disease causes scars in the liver and it’s irreparable and normal functioning of the liver is affected. But this problem takes the time to develop. Around 5% of people have a tendency of getting liver cancer.  Every year liver transplants occur due to hepatitis C. It is also a major reason for around ten thousand deaths in each year. Till now there hasn’t been any cure discovered for this disease nor any effective medicine or vaccine.

Hepatitis CThe major problem with hepatitis C is the virus mutates regularly, so it makes it impossible for any vaccine to keep up with it.

However, don’t be worried; get every biennial routine check-up of your body, eat fresh, properly cleaned vegetables and fruits. Consume homemade food, avoid junk foods and try to eat climatic food. Never forget to wash your hands before and after the meals. Stay healthy and stay fit.

COMMENTS

WORDPRESS: 0
DISQUS: 0