Every season has its unique features and requirements. When you do not wear similar type of clothes during summer and winter, how do you expect the sa
Every season has its unique features and requirements. When you do not wear similar type of clothes during summer and winter, how do you expect the same kind of skin products would suffice? Acne can occur anywhere anytime, hence skin care routines need to be in accordance with the room temperature.
The increase of sebum encourages pimples and breakouts. However, since the cold weather conditions pooled with the heated indoors will trigger dry skin and additional dead skin cells. The debris of all this tends to clog pores, which, in turn, accelerates the rate of pimple formation.
Given below are some suggestions to deal with acne breakout during winter:
- The role of a good and effective cleanser goes unrivaled in this regard. Cleansers containing high proportions of benzyl peroxide and salicylic acid may really be exasperating at this time. Opt for soap free substances which dry the skin less.
- Moisturizers are also quite helpful in this regard. Oil free moisturizers abound in the market, so you could purchase them for your benefit.
- Use glycerin to hydrate and calm the skin constantly.
- Drink plenty of water in order to ensure maximum hydration of the skin.
- Do not overheat the room you live in. This could aggravate the dryness marginally.
- A humidifier in the room is also a good option for it hydrates skin and wards off extra dryness with success.
- So not have a close proximity with heaters or fireplaces. Crackling fire clogs pores to a considerable extent.
- Do not overeat in excitement. Hunger levels are high during winter, so keep your junk appetite in check.
- Do not shut the windows in order to prevent cold winds every time. Fresh air is indeed quite essential for your skin.
Winter is a lovely season, so do not mar the experience with bad skin. Take optimum care of your body and do not give way to unwarranted laziness all the time. A healthy and active lifestyle goes a long way in determining the extent of your happiness, so do not tamper with your daily regime ever. Holidays are fun but do not overdo under any circumstance.
Go ahead and enjoy the winter season. Let the glow on your face mesmerize everybody!