When a woman experiences yeast infection there are also various different signs she can face such as white or yellow vaginal discharge, soreness aroun
When a woman experiences yeast infection there are also various different signs she can face such as white or yellow vaginal discharge, soreness around the vulva portion, itching, redness and even bleeding from the vagina. Vaginal bleeding is the common feminine issue and is preventable.
If you are noticing bleeding during yeast infection then it can be extremely painful and even scary for some women. Bleeding from the vagina means generally occurs due to inflammation and yeast infection. Yeast infection is the consequence of yeast buildup in the body, which can occur foe tons of different factors.
The vagina is the most sensitive organ and most of the time it stays moist so, it is important to handle it cautiously. Those who have the high risk of this infection need to keep their vagina moist free and hygienic. Warm and moist areas are more prone to infection. Females who have drinking habit and suffering from diabetes disease can have more risk to suffer from yeast infection. Males can also be affected with it when having unprotected sex with an infected woman.
The chief signs and symptoms of this condition are:
- Thick, white but odorless vaginal discharge
- Excess burning and itching sensation in the vaginal portion or vulva
- Burning sensation in the infected zones, painful intercourse or frequent urination
- Itching and redness in the vulva parts
Following tips to treat the vaginal yeast infection:
- Try to wear cotton and breathable undergarments
- Avoid using scents and perfumes around the vulva area
- Do not take very hot water bath & shower
- Frequently change your entry pads and tampons during the menstruation periods
- Try to remain your vagina clean all the time
These aforementioned tips are useful for you if you are suffering from the minor vaginal infection. With the proper treatment and precautions, you can easily get rid of this infection. Symptoms and signs of this sort of uncomfortable infection are similar to other kinds of vaginal infections. Therefore, timely treatment of this feminine condition is a must; you must visit your doctor. Your doctor can prescribe you oral medication or topical lotions too to treat the condition.