In an attempt to get clear and pimple free skin, most of us search the whole market and try out different brands. But most of the time it merely prove
In an attempt to get clear and pimple free skin, most of us search the whole market and try out different brands. But most of the time it merely proves a time and money wastage. An effective and long-lasting cure in this concern is natural remedies.
Zits or acne is a chronic inflammatory condition which is mostly found in youngsters because of the hormonal changes they go through. It usually occurs on face, neck, shoulders and chest.
Here are given some simple and easily available home remedies which help in the treatment of acne:
- Use orange peel– orange peel is very effective in killing the bacteria and germs that cause zits. Make a paste of orange peel with water and apply it on acne affected areas. It cleanses your facial skin and leaves a radiant glow.
- Use lemon– lemon is a natural detoxifying agent. Squeeze a whole lemon and apply the juice evenly on the whole face. It reduces the spots of acne and zits and also brightens up your skin complexion.
- Use garlic– garlic is the most effective ingredient to cure acne. Rub raw garlic on your face several times a day. It also clears skin spots, pimples and boils. Besides the external use, eat raw garlic (3 seeds) daily. This will purify the blood and keep acne away.
- Use a paste of coriander and mint juice with turmeric powder– take a teaspoon of coriander juice, mix a pinch of turmeric powder and make a paste. It is an effective home remedy for clearing blackheads and pimples. Apply the mixture every night after gently washing the face before retiring. Coriander juice can be replaced with mint juice.
- Cucumber treatment– grate ½ of cucumber and apply it evenly all over the face and eyes. Leave it for fifteen to twenty minutes. It works as a cooling agent and natural skin toner. If used regularly, it prevents all kinds of pimples and skin diseases.
- Almond– soak almond overnight and make a paste of it and apply on acne affected areas.
These methods are quite effective but if you have a severe acne problem, visit a dermatologist. Any delay in the treatment of acne can worsen the condition beyond repair.