These days, life has become all the more hectic coupled with long working hours and the need to meet tight deadlines has made an unhealthy impact on y
These days, life has become all the more hectic coupled with long working hours and the need to meet tight deadlines has made an unhealthy impact on your lives. Thus the need to exercise has become even more pronounced. Dictionary meaning of exercise suggests ‘the mental and physical exertion in order to improve your health’. Thus to stay in the pink of health you need to exercise regularly and for adequate amount of time. Regular and adequate exercise can help you get fruitful results and you get in your best mental and physical form.
Now comes the question which exercise should you undertake so as to benefit you. Most people hit the gym as it offers them an easy and effective means of staying fit. They just have to enter the gym and one hour of slogging can provide them with a fabulous body. However, not everyone likes to workout at the gym. Some feel that exercising in an enclosed and air conditioned environment is not very beneficial. They feel that exercising outdoors can be a great option. Moreover, they do not have to be bound by any rigid time schedule and can exercise at their own will.
Such people can try the following exercises which can be practiced at home or outdoors at one’s own fancy-
- Abdominal Crunches- This exercise particularly aims at getting those perfect abs. Doing crunches regularly can help you get a perfect and slimmed midline.
- Yoga- Yoga is a wonderful exercise that helps in increasing both mental and physical powers of your body. You become more flexible and your physical strength and endurance gets enhanced. Also, your mind becomes more focused and calm.
- Dancing- Dancing is a fun activity which can yield amazingly beneficial results for your body while you are busy enjoying the activity. It helps you with weight loss and increasing body’s flexibility.
- Running- Jogging is very good for the cardiovascular system and benefits your heart and lungs. Moreover, it helps your lungs get plenty of fresh air.
- Squats- This exercise is beneficial for thigh muscles and abdominal muscles.
- Push Ups- For getting well developed biceps and impressive chest, you can try push ups. This exercise has a very good impact on your cardiovascular system and is also beneficial in enhancing body’s metabolism.
- Frog Jumps- Squatting and then jumping like a frog makes up this exercise. It is very good for thighs and abdominal muscles.
Whatever exercise you take up, just ensure to be regular at it to obtain fruitful results.