If you don’t wear sleeve-less or shoulder-less dresses, then it only means that your underarms are not squeaky clean, waxed and smooth! But there are
If you don’t wear sleeve-less or shoulder-less dresses, then it only means that your underarms are not squeaky clean, waxed and smooth! But there are other reasons to this inclination as well. One can yet anytime get the hair from one’s armpits removed but if the pits of your arms are dark then… Well, your screams and yells while getting waxed go in vain!! Wondering where am I going with this…? Well nowhere else but to furnish you some easy ways to fix your problems and let you reveal your fairer and beautiful underarms.
But why do you have this problem in the first place???
- Do you indulge in shaving and hair removal creams more often??
- Do you use perfumes and deodorants excessively and directly on your skin??
- If you are nodding in affirmation, then my dear friend, the rule is- MODERATION!!
Disgustingly embarrassing that this problem is, it has some effective ways to get rid of. True there are thousands of underarms whitening creams available to pin your problem. But why go cosmetic ways when nature is full of solutions waiting to serve you. So here are some amazing easy remedies-
- Mix apple cider vinegar with extra virgin olive oil. It is very slow but you can give it a shot!
- Make a paste with lime juice 1 tsp and cucumber juice each and then add turmeric powder, just a pinch. Leave this mix on your armpits for 15-20 minutes. Now rinse it off.
- Make a paste of 1 tsp of gram flour and sandalwood powder with 1 tsp of lime and milk each with turmeric powder. Now apply it for 20 minutes then rinse off.
- Make a paste of yogurt and milk 1 tsp of each with 1 tsp of gram flour. Leave on for 20 minutes before washing off.
- Make a paste with rose water adding sandalwood powder. Apply it on your underarms. Rinse off when it dries.
It is important to add fresh fruits and vegetables in your diet that contain vitamins as these are great agents to lighten and brighten the skin overall. Fresh produce rich in vitamin A and C are a perfect example to get a bright skin.
If all this sounds too time consuming, I would rather suggest you to go with underarm whitening creams. Ask your dermatologist about your concern, an expert will suggest you the exact cure for this problem. So go ahead and sparkle like a gem wearing all sorts of dresses you want to.