You can always make your skin look like celebrities and your body as trim and slim as you want but hair need special attention. Beautiful dresses make
You can always make your skin look like celebrities and your body as trim and slim as you want but hair need special attention. Beautiful dresses make little difference in the length and volume of your hair, neither making a subtle hairdo solve the problem.
Hair fall leaves small and dainty patches of your scalp peep out. But if it is not the case, then you may rather notice thinning of hair which is more distressing. The health of your hair directly correlates with your diet and as well as mental health. To keep your locks thick, shiny and voluminous you must bring about healthy and befitting lifestyle changes. Some of these are mentioned below to enlighten you-
- For healthy and lustrous hair you need to add in your diet a rich amalgam of biotin, iron, and zinc rich foods. These elements are immensely essential for a healthy and happy growth of hair. Include green vegetables, fruits, and dairy products in your meals.
- Limit your intake of fattening fast food and junk. This only leads to nothing but health complications which adversely affect the health and growth of your locks. Instead, drink coconut water to prevent hair fall and take a handful of nuts to strengthen your tresses.
- Hair oils may not sound very appealing but a massage helps your scalp and strengthens hair roots. Massaging your scalp with lukewarm natural oils like coconut oil, olive oil, sweet almond oil can actually improve the texture of your hair and will also prevent breakage and falling.
- Clean your scalp thoroughly as this will prevent hair lice from cropping up and crawling along your strands apart from dandruff and itching. Shampooing every 3-4 days is important to keep your scalp clean and dirt and contaminant free. If you have oily hair you would rather need to wash your locks more often.
- Stay away from stress, worry, and anxiety. Tension leads to hair fall. Stay fit and healthy and your hair shall reciprocate the feelings you hide beneath your smiles.
- Cover your hair while you go out in sun. Harsh sun rays, dust, and pollution all make your hair dull and gloomy and also steal away the shine and shimmer of your locks. Keep them protected. Use a scarf or hat and stylishly help your hair!
- You can also consult a dermatologist and take additional vitamin supplements to provide your hair and scalp the necessary nutritional value they have been missing and hence put a full-stop to hair fall, thinning and breakage.
Getting long lustrous, lush and luxurious locks is not a day’s job. You will have to invest a lot of care and caution in the health of your hair. Try these tips and for augmenting volume in your hair you can use many home remedies.