Are you overweight or suffer from obesity? If you say yes then you have something really very important in this article. If you are an overweight pers
Are you overweight or suffer from obesity? If you say yes then you have something really very important in this article. If you are an overweight person then you will be facing a problem named Varicose Eczema in your near future. Varicose Eczema is a skin condition when the valve of any of the blood vessels doesn’t work properly allowing the blood to flow backward.
Who are the individuals more prone to it?
- People who are overweight.
- Elderly and inactive individuals.
- People subjected to bacterial infections and allergy.
- Skin discoloration
- Inflamed skin
- Itchy skin
- Scaly skin
- Red skin
- Dry skin
- Varicose veins
- Moisturizing your skin that is affected
- Use Stockings or bandages
- Go for topical steroidal creams
- Elevate your feet in order to avoid accumulation of fluid
- Try your level best to avoid any injury to your legs of affected parts
- Try to stay active as far as possible
- Use some creams to keep your skin safe from getting dry
Some of the home testing techniques:
- Home allergy testing
- Home mold test
- Home food intolerance test
- Home random test
- Home water test
- Home lung function test
When should you necessarily go for consultation?
If eczema becomes swollen up and accompanied with pus, then better don’t go for the above-mentioned treatments, just consult a doctor.