Wondering what are effortless ways to commit suicide? Here is the easiest way – start smoking. It will soon lead you towards death making you a victim
Wondering what are effortless ways to commit suicide? Here is the easiest way – start smoking. It will soon lead you towards death making you a victim of lung cancer or heart patient.
All of us know that smoking is injurious to health however you probably don’t know the real side effects of it. Did you know that a single cigarette consists of over 4000 poisonous substances that are all soaked up by your body whenever you take a puff of this crappy little thing? Heart diseases, cancer, and blood clots- all come free with smoking.
The tobacco smoke weakens the network of blood vessels that strengthens the immune system. Smoking is known to have various negative effects on blood circulation in our body-
- People who smoke regularly suffer from high blood pressure. The nicotine present in cigarette increases the adrenaline which makes your heart beat faster.
- Nicotine constricts blood vessels making it difficult for the heart to pump blood through the arteries, thus affecting the entire blood circulatory system.
- The blood’s capacity to carry oxygen is severely affected by the carbon monoxide produced by smoking.
Not just that, smoking is also responsible for accelerated biological aging and various chronic diseases.
Are you still unable to make up your mind to quit the smoking? Keep in your mind the following things-
- I will be healthy, strong, and energized
- I will have the potential needed to turn myself into the person I always wanted to be
- I will have white teeth and fresh breath
- I will get heart diseases and I will die soon
- If I start smoking again, I will again feel that dreadful feeling of helplessness
- I will have an awful cough throughout the day
- I will have a sharp throbbing in the chest
The recent reviews reveal that smoking may also lead to hair loss. So, each one of you desirous of healthy hair, QUIT SMOKING!
A survey on teenagers reveals that initially they try it out to find out all the fuss about it. Soon they start feeling cravings and finally they got trapped in this habit.
The above mentioned survey confirms how this slow poison gradually catches you and become an inseparable part of our daily routine. So quit this habit and secure for yourself a healthy and happy life.