Research has stated that most of the people suffer from puffiness under eyes due to stress and the inadequate amount of sleep. Puffy eyes make one loo
Research has stated that most of the people suffer from puffiness under eyes due to stress and the inadequate amount of sleep. Puffy eyes make one look more tired and exhausted. However, in many cases, puffy eyes and dark circles are hereditary. Normally people suffer from puffy eyes due to depression, accumulation of toxins in the body, addiction to alcohol, deficiency of vitamins, hormonal imbalances etc.
The best way to get rid of these puffy eyes is to take care of your eyes and eat healthily. Yes, diet has an important role to play when it comes to beauty and glamor. Deficiency of vitamins and proteins can result into such flaws on your skin. You must increase the intake of fruits in your diet this will flush out the free radicals from the body and add radiance to your skin. Increase the intake of fluids and water to get rid of the puffiness. Eliminating dehydration, fluids will keep your skin hydrated and moist adding richness to your texture.
Below are some tips and remedies that will aid you in getting rid of these puffiness and dark circles-
- Apply a mixture of lemon juice and potato juice around the area of your eyes and leave it for five minutes. Wash off with cold water. Use this on alternate days to reduce the puffiness of your eyes.
- To fight puffiness put two slices of cucumber on your eyes and relax for ten to fifteen minutes. This remedy will not only reduce puffiness but also eliminate dark circles around your eyes.
- You can use cold tea bags on your eyes. An effective remedy that will soothe the blood vessels and help in blood flow thereby eliminating the swelling.
- Avoid smoking and reduce the intake of caffeine products. These factors contribute to the formation of dark circles and under eye puffiness.
- Don’t make excessive use of make-up and cosmetics. This may cause impairment to the skin. Take a cotton ball and deep it in rosewater. Apply this on your eyes regularly to get rid of the puffiness and swell.
- You can also use sandalwood oil. Using it regularly on your skin will eliminate dark circles and diminish puffiness.
Occasionally making use of concealers to give your eyes a dramatic appeal is no fault. But regular usage of cosmetics and creams are not recommended. This may aggravate your skin with impairments. For a permanent cure, you can go with surgery. But that bears complication and may not be feasible on your part. So try these remedies and tips to rule out the puffy eyes.