Protection from the sun is equally important for your skin like the essential nutrients and minerals. The maximum amount of skin damage is caused by t
Protection from the sun is equally important for your skin like the essential nutrients and minerals. The maximum amount of skin damage is caused by the harmful UV rays of the sun which robs skin off all the nutrition and makes your skin dry and dead. It has been proven that constant exposure to sun rays causes pre-mature aging and affects the skin badly with various skin disorders. The best way to get rid of sun burns is to make use of an effective sunscreen lotion or cream with the active concentration of SPF that prevents the skin from getting affected.
Skin gets affected with wrinkles, pigmentation, fine lines, dark spots and dullness as a result of pre-mature aging. Once aging sets in, it becomes hard to reverse these impairing signs. Therefore, applying sunscreens is one of the basic requirements of the skin to stay protected and younger. In case, you are suffering from an acne prone skin while applying sunscreen lotion or cream, select the one that is suitable for your skin type. Special care must be taken in case of an acne prone skin.
Absence of an effective sunscreen solution increases risk of getting a sun burnt skin and deteriorated acne condition however, while going for a sunscreen lotion, keep certain facts in mind-
1) Choose the one that has SPF formula and you stay protected against the sun rays. Higher the level of SPF, higher the protection.
2) Pick a non-greasy and light based solution which penetrates into your skin and covers you against those harmful rays. This is important so that your skin pores don’t get clogged. Clogged pores makes acne condition worse therefore, make sure that you get a non-greasy based solution.
3) Above all, if your acne outbreak is severe you are advised to consult your dermatologist and follow the skin care regime prescribed by him/her. In severe cases, patients are advised to avoid sunscreen.
4) Take the one that is free from chemicals and absolutely mild and gentle. It must neither be too smelly nor synthesized. See overleaf for the ingredients present in it and then make a choice.
5) It must contain moisturizing element so that the skin can fight against dryness and feeds itself with moisture and nutrition.
6) But, never apply any cosmetics or creams beneath or above this sun block formula.
7) Many cosmetics that one has access to today are synthesized and cause harm to the skin. In order to avoid complications switch on to sunscreen that is enriched with vitamins and minerals.
So now when you are well aware of the uses of sunscreen on acne, apply sunscreen at least twenty minutes before going out in the sun. Thus, stay protected and beautiful with the right type of sun care lotion.