One may rather feel easy that at least the bumps are not occurring on the face, but the idea has trifle buyers! Body acne is as ugly and pestering as
One may rather feel easy that at least the bumps are not occurring on the face, but the idea has trifle buyers! Body acne is as ugly and pestering as is acne on your face. Infesting your back and butts apart from your arms the most, body acne is a nagging condition. It becomes more pestering as you feel the stinging pain every time even when you lying still on your bed!
This constant consternation can be shown a way out if only you take good care of yourself and indulge in healthy practices such as the ones mentioned below-
- First of all get to know your skin better. Your skin type has a huge bearing on your acne infested body. As such you need to know what skin type you have and accordingly select body care products.
- Now that you know how you are going to pamper your skin, this is time to move forward. Whenever you take a bath, make sure you have rinsed your hair thoroughly. Never use hot water instead fill the tub with warm water to bathe. Use a loofah or a washcloth. Apply body acne cleanser every second day,
- Cleansing your body is extremely important to de-clog your skin pores that engender acne. Do not use harsh chemically synthesized soaps or body washes, instead, go for mild ones.
- Blemishes, rashes, and acne all indicate that something is amiss in your body. As such it is important to clean it from inside out. Eat antioxidant rich fruits and vegetables.
- Let your skin breathe, wear loose fitted clothes and pick natural fabrics instead of synthetic ones. Synthetic cloth material often rubs the skin clogging the pores that eventually pop out with acne bumps.
- Acne is pretty much a result of what you put in your tummy. Eating right kind of food is extremely important if you want not to aggravate your acne. Less of oil and grease will do well for your acne prone skin. And at the same time, you need to avoid too much of spices as well.
- Drinking water frequently is important to smooth out acne. It flushes out the toxins from the body and cleanses it naturally. At least 7-9 glasses of water will suffice you. Add lemon juice to your water if you want to flavor it up.
Preventing body acne is not a big deal. You just have to use some care and caution. So just follow this routine and see the results yourself.